Whether you are craving steak and eggs, country fried steak, breakfast burritos, pancakes, huevos rancheros or any other delicious breakfast dish, there are plenty of options here in town. In fact, breakfast might just be Glendora’s number one meal when it comes to quality and diversity.
To make it fair, we only included places that serve breakfast most days and eliminated franchises like Denny’s and Coco’s. If you like those places, don’t take it personal, this is all in fun and a great way to encourage residents to try places they may not be aware of.
That’s right, the place with the most votes will be crowned the ‘Best Breakfast Spot in Glendora’ and awarded a certificate to hang in their establishment in addition to bragging rights. The others in the top three may get a little something as well. Voting ends at Noon on Tuesday, August 4th. That gives residents one week of voting.
After you vote, please be sure to share this poll with your friends by using any of the social media share buttons. Like us on Facebook after you vote if you are new to our page. https://www.facebook.com/GlendoraCityNews
What is the best breakfast spot in Glendora?
- Flappy Jack's (29%, 311 Votes)
- The Village Eatery (14%, 157 Votes)
- Ed's Place (12%, 133 Votes)
- Luca Bella (9%, 94 Votes)
- Peppertree Cafe (8%, 86 Votes)
- Village Vault (6%, 64 Votes)
- Kara's Korner (5%, 55 Votes)
- Grand Burger (5%, 54 Votes)
- Frisella's Roastery (4%, 44 Votes)
- Ho's Silver Spoon (2%, 22 Votes)
- Angelo's (1%, 16 Votes)
- Mauricio's (1%, 14 Votes)
- Palms Family Restaurant (1%, 10 Votes)
- Sergio's (1%, 9 Votes)
- Rika's Empanadas (1%, 6 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,085