Charter Oak Unified School District has accomplished so much since March 13, 2020! Connections were made virtually by students, staff, parents, and community members in ways that did not seem possible. Thanks to the leadership and collaboration of the Board of Education, Charter Oak Educators Association (COEA), California School Employees Association (CSEA), District personnel, and community members, the District is excited to announce dates for the return of students to in-person hybrid learning!
With the recent approval by the State to reopen schools, we are excited to announce the following return dates:
- April 6: Return of LEAP, TK, Kindergarten, and first grades
- April 12: Return of second and third grades
- April 19: Return of fourth, fifth, and sixth-grades
Secondary Reopening (based on LA County in “Red Tier”):
- April 19: Return of twelfth and eighth grades
- April 26: Return of seventh, ninth, tenth, and eleventh grades
On behalf of the Charter Oak Unified School District Board of Education, thanks go out to our entire community for the continued support, partnership, and most importantly, trust in providing a positive and safe return for staff and students. Welcome back!