With the threat of some rain and possible thunderstorms October 3, Glendora officials have raised the city’s Alert Status to Yellow.
- No evacuation orders in effect.
- Rain-related parking restrictions in effect.
- Residents directed to remove vehicles, trash bins and other obstructions from streets and/or travel
- lanes as they will be subject to tow or removal by authorities.
- No restricted entry to impact area/potentially impacted areas.
Rain could actually begin hitting the area by tonight, with a 30 percent chance of showers after 11 p.m.
Showers are me than likely Sunday, with an 80 percent chance throughout the day and in through the night, with a chance for a thunderstorm before 11 p.m., according to the National Weather Service.
Rain could linger through Monday with a 30 percent chance for rain.