This holiday season, help the homeless of Los Angeles County by donating old or unused clothing with the help of local deputies.
Operation Warmth Project is collecting old or unused jackets and coats in good condition and will deliver them during the holidays to shelters throughout the county.
The San Dimas Sheriff’s Station, as well as other locations, will take items until December 15 at 12 p.m. The station is located at 270 S. Walnut Ave. in San Dimas.
Other donation sites include:
- LAC+USC Medical Center, 1200 N. State Street, L.A., Ca 90033
- Martin Luther King Jr. Community Hospital, 1680 E. 120th Street, L.A., Ca 90059
- Harbor/Ucla Medical Center 1000 W. Carson Street, Torrance, Ca 90502
- Rancho Los Amigos Rehabilitation Center, 7601 E. Imperial Hwy., Downey, Ca 90242
- Olive View/Ucla Medical Center, 14445 Olive View Drive, Sylmar, Ca 91342
- High Desert Regional Health Center, 335 East Avenue I, Lancaster, Ca 93535