- No evacuation orders in effect.
- Rain-related parking restrictions in effect.
- Residents directed to remove vehicles, trash bins and other obstructions from
- streets and/or travel lanes as they will be subject to tow or removal by authorities.
- No restricted entry to impact area/potentially impacted areas.
The National Weather Service predicts showers to blanket the area on Monday, mainly before 4 p.m. with a 60 percent chance of rain. The day will see mostly cloudy skies and northeast winds around 5 to 10 miles per hour.
The chance for rain will diminish for Tuesday, with a 20 percent chance for showers before 10 a.m. The rest of Tuesday will see partly cloudy skies and a high near 65 degrees.
City authorities note that there is no heavy rain expected that “residents are reminded to be aware that weather conditions can change. This a precautionary notice,” according to a post on the Glendora Police Department Nixle page.